Regulation and accounting bookkeeping for clients by qualified accountants and professional accounting systems.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Accounting & Bookkeeping is the process of obtaining and recording day-to-day financial information and transactional information from business activities like sales, payments, and receipts of business and recording it in the books.
With companies required to keep records of all their financial transactions for a minimum of 5 years as decreed in article 26 of the UAE Federal Law No. 2 of 2015 on Commercial Companies,it’s essential to engage the services of professional bookkeeping and accounting firms in Dubai who can assist in creating accurate and legally compliant business records.
Maitha Alzaabi Auditing offer a cost-effective, flexible alternative to in-house accounting teams and pride ourselves on professionalism and client servicing. As a trusted bookkeeping and accounting firm in Dubai, our team are well qualified to handle your sensitive business data and keep your information safe and secure.
We are also specialists in helping companies regarding VAT regulations in the UAE.
Maitha Alzaabi auditing can assist in:
· Handle all the Accounting and Bookkeeping of a company through our integrated systems
· Record the day to day transactions of your company by preparing the following:
· Journal entries preparation
· Posting of journal entries
· Posting of Revenue / Sales
· Posting of Receipts
· Posting of Payments
· Posting of Purchase Invoices
· Petty Cash Accounting
· Posting of material issued
· Posting of material received
· Projects Accounts
· Administration and general expenses
· Fixed assets, depreciation
· Bank reconciliation
· Accounts Receivable
· Accounts Payable reporting
· Credit and debit adjustments
· Monthly Trial Balance reporting
· Yearly Balance Sheet
· Profit & Loss Account
· Cash Flow Statement
· Payroll accounting
Outsourcing accounting and bookkeeping also means that businesses benefit from the knowledge and expertise of a team of professionals who come from a diverse range of backgrounds in the financial sector.